Fantastic opportunity to join the growing team at a national favourite charity, kicking off a new strategy and phase in the team’s development.
The three new Business Development Managers will continue to develop the pipelines, which are full of lots of exciting development opportunities.
There are a number of sectors which have a great strategic fit with the charity, including financial services, digital/tech and energy.
This corporate team is well known for their impressive, consumer-facing commercial partnerships.
Their new strategy includes building up more on the strategic side, too – as well as COTY when appropriate.
- develop and maintain a pipeline of £100k+ opportunities for strategic, commercial and COTY partnerships
- work cross-team to develop high value projects and possible prospects
- respond appropriately to the many reactive enquiries, but ensure maximum effort on proactive output
- generate approx. £300k per year (although they are reasonable in their expectations of how quickly this can be achieved)
This role would suit someone who has:
- 18 months+ experience in charity-corporate partnerships and is keen to add this impressive organisation to their CV
- drive and ambition to set up 6- and 7-figure partnerships to support elderly people across the UK
- skills in negotiation, pitching and presenting
- demonstrable partnership wins
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Emily Birch at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.