Lead new business at a well-known homelessness charity.
Building on recent success, and a rearranging of the team to have core areas of focus, this national homelessness charity is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to focus on new business generation for the charity.
Housing and homelessness has been in the public eye particularly over the pandemic, and the charity’s response to and impact in the crisis has raised their profile and therefore corporate standing exponentially.
There is a lot of low-hanging fruit to be looked into, as well as a need to be focused on the proactive, colder approaches for big potential partnerships.
- Line management of a New Business Executive, supporting their approaches to smaller prospects and lower-hanging fruit
- New business strategy, including continuing diversification of sectors and partnership type
- Personally build a pipeline of significant prospects
This role would suit someone who has:
- Management experience (or transferable skills)
- Experience and knowledge of new business fundraising including trends and opportunities
- A proactive, ambitious, energetic nature
- Flexi hours policy ensuring you can work how and when you want
- Toil is encouraged and a big part of the culture
- Fundraising has been a key area of growth for the organisation, with further investment likely
- Part-time options can be discussed
- Hybrid home/office working policy