A new role managing successful accounts and building new partnerships across several sectors.
This thriving youth charity is expanding their fundraising team to build on the great success they have achieved and to continue the service they provide to over 40,000 children.
This is an exciting position to take a leading role in their corporate fundraising team. You will be responsible for managing and stewarding a portfolio of existing accounts, while helping to build and cultivate a pipeline of support for future financial years, ensuring the long-term sustainability of the charity.
- Join a corporate team of four (including a Head of Partnerships), responsible for £1.35m collectively
- 50% account management – working with Morgan Stanley and Amazon, as well as several HR and sports agencies
- 50% new business – a constantly evolving pipeline, with a focus on working with more investment/banking companies
- However, they are very supportive of you building partnerships with any organisation you would like to (based on skills, network and interests)
- Proven experience in account management and/or new business corporate fundraising
- Ability to hit the ground running from the offset, while working collaboratively within a close-knit team
- A passion and appreciation for the charity and its work
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Liam Huse at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.