Manage a £2m portfolio of strategic accounts in a sector-leading corporate partnerships team.
This role manages an exciting portfolio of energy sector partnerships, which are some of the highest value and most strategic for the charity.
Totalling £2m, this portfolio has huge impact and strategic value to the charity.
Because of the nature of the partnerships, they need to be renegotiated each year, so we are looking for someone who’s happy negotiating and pitching to existing accounts to secure further support.
The new business team is having a lot of success currently, and any new partnerships secured will be ear marked for this portfolio, so there will be partners outside of the energy sector joining this role as well.
- develop a portfolio of energy sector partners worth £2m
- look for growth opportunities within these accounts, constantly being alert to new ideas and opportunities
- take on new accounts as and when they are passed over from the BD team
This role would suit someone who:
- has some account management experience in the charity sector and is looking for a charity where they can grow and develop
- is happy negotiating and pitching at a senior level
- is passionate about the work of the charity and can convey that in regular check-ins and impact reports
- has excellent relationship management skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Emily Birch at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.