Grow an already strong trust portfolio with strong new business skills and nurture those who already give 5/6 figures.
This leading health charity is looking for a Development Manager (Trust and Foundations) to joining a large, well established fundraising directorate who, on average, raise c.£85m a year.
The successful candidate will sit within the Philanthropy team, whose current financial target stands at c.£3million and which is made up of 15 staff. They are headed up by a newly appointed Director of Philanthropy, who is looking to develop the Philanthropy team further.
The successful candidate will be working to a Trust team target of c.£1.5m. They will be expected to be a proactive, confident, new business practitioner, as they will be working with a mainly cold portfolio.
As Development Manager (Trust and Foundations) you will:
- develop and lead new and current strategic relationships to secure 6/7 figure gifts, working to a target of c.£400,000
- nurture and grow a diverse portfolio of those who give £100,000+
- work closely with line manager (Senior Development Manager) to help set realistic team targets and strategy.
The role would best suit:
- a proven and successful fundraiser with experience of writing successful applications to secure 6/7 figure gifts
- a strong communicator, able to reach and engage multiple audiences at every level
- a creative thinker who is able to distil complex information into understandable, emotive and persuasive communications across a number of mediums
- a proactive and confident team player, able to shift focus from complex relationships and asks, to supporting the wider fundraising team, financial reporting and upholding and keeping abreast of fundraising best practice.
Deadline for applications is ongoing but they are looking to appoint someone asap, so if you are interested, please do get in touch.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Sarah Bowie at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.