A newly created role with a leading disability charity, it will suit someone who is looking for the opportunity to grow and shape a digital engagement function.
This role will suit an ambitious but collaborative digital engagement specialist who is looking for the opportunity to grow and shape the digital engagement function.
This is an exciting challenge and one that will develop digital strategically.
- Develop a new digital team and embed the digital engagement strategy
- Responsible for digital marketing, digital content, social media and digital products
- Direct management of a team of three
- Management of agency relationships
- Lead on digital projects
- Budget management
- A digital generalist with broad knowledge and experience, and confidence in technical elements
- Strategic experience
- Must have managed a team
- The ability to implement and drive change to ensure a digital first approach
- Able to develop internal culture of digital
- Candidates from a non-charity background who are keen to transfer their experience into a charity will be of interest, as well as charity sector candidates
They will consider this role as an interim to permanent opportunity.
Flexible working options available post-lockdown.
Interviews asap, so please get in touch.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Janice Hardy at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.