Due to growth of fundraising income, this forward-thinking charity has created a new role within fundraising compliance.
This charity is looking for someone to take full responsibility for fundraising compliance. The right person will understand fundraising methods and motivations, and can use compliance as a positive tool.
- Ensure fundraising compliance in all fundraising activities
- Develop and management of risk frameworks
- Ensure data protection in fundraising
- Implement and develop processes and procedures for fundraising compliance
- Experience within fundraising compliance
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills and a relationship builder
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker
Applications are being received on a rolling basis.
Remote interviews will be conducted and the successful candidate will be online on-boarded.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Janice Hardy at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.