Help to shape fundraising policies and best practice using fundraising compliance in a positive and proactive manner.
This role is a dynamic and varied position that will work across fundraising and communications. The role will shape the charity’s policies and practices on fundraising and marketing compliance.
- Responsible for all aspects of fundraising compliance
- Create and lead on new compliance projects
- Maintain fundraising and marketing policies around compliance
- Ensure ongoing compliance management on donors, gift aid, complaints and event management
- Lead on the implementation of GDPR, PECR and the Data Protection Act
- Create and deliver training on compliance regulations
- An experienced fundraising compliance manager looking to move to an innovative and dynamic charity. Or a highly competent fundraising compliance officer looking to progress their career
- Able to interpret regulations to ensure best practice across fundraising teams
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders with the ability to work across functions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of fundraising regulations, and of Gambling Commission and Lotteries Council policy and practices
- Understanding of GDPR, PECR and the Data Protection Act
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Janice Hardy at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.