A strategic role, focussed on delivering growth across statutory, trusts and major donor income streams while leading a small team.
Working closely with the Director of Fundraising and Communications, you will drive innovative progress in fundraising across the areas of trusts, statutory and major donor fundraising. You will play a significant role within the team, focussed on establishing relationships (both internal and external) that drive support for multi-year projects and strategic funding.
As Fundraising Development Lead you will have strategic oversight of statutory, trusts and major donor fundraising – identifying new opportunities for support and liaising closely with internal teams to identify and co-produce suitable projects for funding.
Income for the team currently is approx. £800,000 statutory, £560,000 trusts and £150,000 major donor – your role will be to bolster the pipeline of prospects, identify new opportunities and strategically lead the team to grow income across these areas.
As Fundraising Development Lead you will:
- focus on statutory, trusts and major donor fundraising to achieve growth in income and engagement across these areas, aiming for strategic/multi-year funding relationships
- line manage a Trust Fundraising Manager to ensure they have capacity to apply to newly identified prospects and the support required to manage key relationships
- work closely with internal teams to identify fundable projects, focussed on co-design and (where possible) client involvement
- deputise for the Director of Fundraising and Communications where necessary as a senior member of the team.
The position would best suit:
- an experienced trusts/statutory fundraiser, with knowledge of major donor fundraising
- a proactive leader – able to identify new opportunities and support the team to deliver against these
- an individual with strategy experience – able to drive income in growth through considered planning and the identification of new fundable projects
- a fantastic relationship builder – someone focussed on the bigger picture and able to establish solid working relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external).
Interviews are to be held w/c 14 October.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Naomi Carruthers at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.