Fundraising Recruiters | Minimum £35,000 basic salary + excellent commission | Extensive flexibility and work from home options
QuarterFive was launched in 2013 to provide exceptional, proactive recruitment consultancy to fundraisers and not-for-profit organisations. Six years on, we’ve built a successful, close-knit team of ten and a solid reputation for a high quality service. Our business overwhelmingly comes from recommendations and networking, with a significant and consistent number of exclusive jobs.
We’ve recruited fundraisers from Assistant to Director level for clients including Action Against Hunger, Alzheimer’s Society, Bloodwise, Breast Cancer Now, Centrepoint, Concern Worldwide, Crisis, International Crisis Group, Mind, Plan UK, Shelter, Stonewall, Teach First, Terrence Higgins Trust, The Prince’s Trust and War Child.
Our uniquely flexible and positive culture has been key to our success. We’ve strived to make this a great place to work, with collaboration, supportive leadership and highly motivating commission and benefits at the centre of our practice. Pointless KPIs, fixed hours, cold calls and tight-fisted bonuses aren’t our thing.
We’re looking for new consultants to join us, recruiting roles from c.£30k up to director-level. You’ll be given full responsibility for taking briefs, planning and executing searches and building high quality, consultative relationships with candidates and clients. Personalised training and ongoing support will be provided by the highly experienced directors.
– be highly articulate, showing attention to detail in both verbal and written forms
– be a skilled relationship builder, able to establish rapport with a wide range of people
– possess excellent listening and questioning skills
– be highly organised and have a track record of successfully working to deadlines and prioritising tasks
– enjoy working autonomously and independently, whilst also being a collaborative team player
– provide excellent and timely customer service
We take great pride and care in finding and developing new team members. We’d like to hear from fundraisers, experienced recruiters or anyone looking for a career change who will add to the qualities and potential of our team. Two members of QuarterFive came from outside the recruitment sector: an ex-fundraiser and an ex-teacher. Both are highly successful and enjoying their roles.
We’re happy to have informal conversations if you’d like to call or meet us for a chat.
- Our business overwhelmingly comes from recommendations and networking
- Less PSL work, more exclusive and retained jobs with quality briefs
- We actively build on individuals’ strengths rather than using KPIs to drive generic activities
- Supportive, collaborative culture – we collectively evolve best practice and learn together
- Our consultants actively contribute to the direction of the business
- In year one, you will earn between 30% and 40% of what you bill, depending on performance
- Unrivalled flexibility – we all enjoy being in the office, but there are no limits on home working and we do not clock watch – you will be trusted to manage your time
- 25 days annual leave, plus Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day inclusive
- Q5 is registered with CycleScheme, allowing employees to purchase a bike in a tax-efficient way through a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Competitive pension
- Excellent basic salary