Head up the team delivering one of the most impressive community products in the sector.
We are looking for someone to lead the team responsible for the strategy and delivery of an 8-figure community product.
With two Senior Managers reporting to you, each leading a geographical region, and a team of 75 in total across the country, this post is the main strategic lead pulling together the campaign.
There are two key aims of this role over the 9 month contract:
- Building on incredible foundations, to conduct a strategic review of the product and the team, devising a refreshed strategy and suggestions for any changes to improve and tidy the current system
- Ensure the team’s successful delivery of the 2022 fundraising campaign
The Interim Head of Community will bring a consultancy-style approach to the assignment, in order to make a strategic assessment of the future needs of the team to reinvigorate the already hugely successful and high-performing team.
There will be a permanent need for this role, and the Interim may decide to stay on in the role, but we are equally happy to hear from candidates who prefer short-term contracts.
Previously this role has been the media lead for all TV and radio appearances – the incumbent will have the opportunity to take this on, but the media side can also be covered internally if the incoming postholder prefers to stay out of the limelight!
- Experience leading a national community or regional fundraising team
- Extensive experience in writing and delivering fundraising strategies
- Ability to get to grips with a large, complex team quickly and efficiently in order to immediately make positive impact
- Exceptional leader with the ability to manage vast teams and large budgets
To apply for this role, please click Quick Apply to submit your CV to Emily Birch at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.