Fantastic opportunity to head up the new business in one of the sector’s leading corporate partnerships functions.
Leading a team of 7, the Head of Corporate Business Development will ensure the charity sets up more 7- and 8-figure partnerships with longevity and shared value.
- strong leadership of a talented team of Senior Managers and Managers
- responsibility for overall new business strategy, focusing on large, transformational, long standing partnerships
- negotiation and pitching for the highest value and most complex prospective accounts
- ensuring annual income of at least £2m is reached
This role would suit someone who:
- wants to take their extensive new business experience to a top-10 charity team
- thinks strategically and long term, and enjoys developing mutually beneficial propositions
- enjoys team leadership and development
- has exceptional negotiation, influencing, pitching and presenting skills
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Emily Birch at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.