A fantastic opportunity for a senior individual giving professional to work on a high profile and prestigious individual giving programme.
Reporting directly to the Director of Fundraising, this role is integral to the charity. They are looking for a passionate Head of Individual Giving to drive even more success.
- Lead and develop the individual giving programme, which makes up a significant amount of income for the charity
- Ensure individual giving income continues to grow
- Develop new products and campaigns with a focus on digital
- Manage and develop a team of 10 with two direct reports. You will be able to create a new team structure
- An experienced Head of Individual Giving, keen to play a central role in a growing and large charity
- A clear strategic thinker, passionate about effective and ambitious individual giving
- An ambitious, challenging but diplomatic leader, able to work well with a range of people
Flexible working available for this role.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Janice Hardy at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.