A key senior position within the team, you will focus on high value partnerships including corporates, trusts and foundations.
This is a senior position within income generation, operating in an agile and start-up like culture, built on collaboration and a mission aligned team. Taking a mixed approach when it comes to fundraising, this role will further develop the partnerships pipeline – identifying new opportunities and increasing the support of long term partners.
By adopting a whole business approach in many instances, you will also seek opportunities to support organisations with advisory services that add value in their own workplaces.
The focus for this position is to scale up fundraising by further developing existing relationships, identify new opportunities and increasing the average donation size in order to achieve long term commitments from funding partners. In practice this will mean establishing a core group of funders giving six-figure/multi year funding and building additional support around this.
As Head of Partnerships you will:
- Manage and create strategies for pipeline development – thinking analytically and strategically about long term funding opportunities;
- Secure and develop partnerships which allow for a whole-business approach, with bespoke partnership working;
- Act as the account manager for key relationships with a variety of partners, evolving their engagement by identifying new opportunities for support.
The role would best suit:
- An individual with high value fundraising expertise and a track record of securing partnerships from either corporate, trust or foundation sources (including those run by philanthropists);
- Someone with experience of delivering strategic partnerships with a variety of stakeholders;
- A strategically focused/analytical fundraiser who can identify new opportunities and adapt pipelines accordingly in line with organisational aims;
- An individual with an understanding and passion for social mobility.
The deadline for applications is Monday 7th February, please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to Naomi Carruthers at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send a job description and may arrange a briefing call to provide you with the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to find a position that is most suitable for you.