Fantastic Head of position leading a newly established Philanthropy & Partnerships department across high value income streams.
As Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships you will lead a team of 10 (direct line management of 3) with an income budget of £2.7m across trusts and grants, major donors, corporate partnerships and special events.
You will develop and deliver an ambitious high value fundraising strategy, focused on income growth, which fosters a culture of innovation and relationship focused fundraising.
By identifying new high value funding opportunities you will lead the strategic development of fundraising across these income streams while personally leading on the relationship management of high value/profile funders which includes some of their largest trusts and major donor supporters.
The role would best suit:
- An experienced high value fundraiser with personal expertise in at least two of the aforementioned income streams;
- An individual with personal success of securing six-figure donations from high value supporters;
- An experienced line manager, able to lead a team across multiple income streams to ensure targets are achieved/exceeded;
- Someone with expertise of strategy development who can develop rolling 3-year pipelines and report on potential future income/expenditure;
- A fantastic relationship builder – focused on developing effective relationships with key stakeholders (internally and externally) which includes senior leadership and high profile supporters.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 28 April, please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Naomi Carruthers at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.