Opportunity to lead philanthropy (major donors and trusts) at this well-known, high-profile military charity.
This is a great role, continuing to build momentum in a relatively new team.
The philanthropy department has been up and running for three years, and is now bringing in £1.5m trusts and £600k from major donors.
There is plenty of opportunity to grow, particularly on the major donor side, with a range of untapped resources.
Possible avenues could be looking into a mid-value programme, developing their digital events offering and giving clubs/committees.
- Manage and develop the team of three (Trusts Manager, Major Donor Manager, Prospect Researcher)
- Write and implement a strategy for philanthropy, particularly focusing on major donor growth
- Upkeep the success of trusts fundraising
- Develop new products, propositions and ideas for programme growth
- Background in major donor leadership, keen to bring this experience to a big brand with lots of potential
- Demonstrable personal major donor management experience, willing to be hands-on in this area
- Strong fundraising leader, a strategic thinker