Join this charity at an exciting time of new energy and opportunity to lead a regional team and increase income generated.
Bring your proactive relationship fundraising skills to drive forward a national fundraising strategy. Lead and motivate a regional team to help raise awareness and funds to maximise the potential for this great charity.
- Directly manage a team of three in a wider team of 14 through a culture of supportive leadership and personal development
- Continue to develop the regional fundraising strategy
- Manage and set budgets for the regional team and maintain good financial procedures
- Be able to review and evaluate current fundraising activities alongside awareness of sector trends to create greater successes from regional fundraising activity
- Drive a culture of exceptional supporter care and strong relationship building both internally and externally
The position would best suit:
- someone who can bring significant experience of regional fundraising, exceed targets and build strong networks
- a strong leader used to managing a team of remote fundraisers, keeping them motivated and engaged
- a strategic thinker able to think long term whilst also being agile enough to react to opportunities when needed
- someone confident with setting and maintaining budgets for a wide team
For this role extensive travel across the UK will be necessary. You will be required to be in the London office a minimum of two days a week.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.