Manage appeals and supporter journeys at this leading disability charity.
This is a key time to join the charity, as £1million is being invested in its individual giving department. Projects in DRTV, new regular giving products and cash appeals will be a primary focus to grow and retain the supporter base, where 40,000 are active donors.
The charity needs an Individual Giving Officer to:
- manage cash appeals, including the Christmas appeal and Holiday appeal, which consists of producing newsletters, organising raffles, DRTV and using direct mail to attract donations
- sustain a strong working relationship with creative agencies to manage briefings, approve copy and collaborate on ideas for content.
- assist the acquisition team on innovating new products.
- manage supporter journey emails, newsletters and gaming asks
This role would best suit:
- someone with experience in individual giving, having specialised within direct mail and managing supporter journeys
- a confident relationship builder who has experience liaising with external agencies and stakeholders
- a candidate with experience in DRTV (advantageous, but not essential)
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Ellie Taff at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.