This is an exciting opportunity to work a dual role, delivering campaigns and managing supporter journeys.
his charity is looking for a motivated and driven officer to join the individual giving team, which has been subject to growth within the last year, overachieving on their original budget by £200k.
The team needs someone who can demonstrate an aptitude for segmentation and personalisation. They should be a direct marketing all-rounder, as they will be dealing with mailings, digital channels and product development.
- Manage annual cash appeals which include a cancer awareness month and Christmas appeal
- Produce newsletters to keep retained supporters informed about upcoming appeals and important news and announcements
- Support the Individual Giving Manager in the delivery of new regular giving products, with the opportunity to be part of the innovation process
- Manage supporter journeys and test new ways on how to improve their current format
The role would best suit:
- a direct marketer, with experience in either retention or acquisition, who is keen to develop their skills within channels such as digital, direct mail and products
- someone who has experience in copywriting and handling data in such a way to increase audience participation
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Ellie Taff at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.