This is an exciting time to be joining this charity. Legacy income is growing, and they need an experienced legacy manager to continue this upwards trajectory.
This is a great opportunity to put your own mark on a legacy programme. The charity has recently restructured their fundraising team, and has ambitious plans for growth. The charity-wide dedication to fundraising is being led by the CEO and their highly regarded Director of Fundraising.
- The role will be responsible for developing and implementing a legacy marketing strategy for the charity
- Delivering campaigns to recruit and retain legacy supporters, increasing the number of pledges
- The Legacy Manager will have budget and monthly reporting responsibilities
- Create and maintain the legacy culture in the charity
- Experience in a similar legacy management role or the aptitude to take a step up in responsibility
- You will need to have strong relationship building skills and enjoy stewardship of donors
- Must be able drive legacy marketing across the charity and externally
- Management of legacy consultancy for the administration of legacies
- Strong data analysis with the ability to use key metrics to achieve results
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy and have the drive to take full ownership of the legacy programme
- Excellent presentation skills
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Janice Hardy at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.