This is an exciting time to be joining, legacy income is growing and the charity needs an experienced legacy professional to continue this growth.
This is a great opportunity to put your own mark on a legacy programme.
- The role will be responsible for developing and implementing a legacy marketing strategy for the charity
- Delivering campaigns to recruit and retain legacy supporters, increasing the number of pledges
- The Legacy Manager will have budget and monthly reporting responsibilities
- Create and maintain the legacy culture in the charity
- Experience in a similar legacy management role or the aptitude to take a step up in responsibility
- You will need to have strong relationship building skills and enjoy stewardship of donors
- Must be able to drive legacy marketing across the charity and externally
- Experience of legacy administration is desirable or the ability to learn some of the legalities quickly
- Strong data analysis with the ability to use key metrics to achieve results
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy and have the drive to take full ownership of the legacy programme
- Excellent presentation skills
Option to work four days part time. Flexible working available.
Role closes on 5 April with remote interviews on 14/15 April.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Janice Hardy at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.