A newly created legacy marketing management role for an international development charity.
A unique opportunity in the sense that for the right candidate the role can be worked part time three or four days a week, OR five days for a one-year FTC, with the possibility to extend.
- Lead the legacy marketing strategy
- Grow the legacy programme via a warm supporter base
- Manage gifts in Wills mailings, regular legacy engagement, communications and events.
- Manage a legacy administrator
- Work across team functions to raise the profile and understanding of legacies and marketing opportunities
- Experience of running a successful legacy programme
- A passion for legacy campaigns
- Experience of creating new initiatives and bring them to senior stakeholders
- Budget management experience
- Project management experience
Flexible working available.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Janice Hardy at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.