A key role within a creative and successful team, further developing a warm portfolio of major donor prospects.
This position is integral to the Philanthropy team, who are ambitious and creative in their approach. The role requires an individual who can hit the ground running and further engage a warm prospect pool of major donors. This role will manage the giving club initiatives and craft bespoke proposals and stewardship journeys for new and existing major donor prospects.
As Philanthropy Manager you will:
- Have responsibility for overseeing the management of an established giving club, creating new initiatives to drive further engagement and increase the average donation
- Shape and develop supporter materials, taking ownership of these and ensuring they achieve significant engagement
- Line manage an Executive responsible for quarterly mailings, imparting knowledge and supporting their development
- Identify new major donor prospects, developing bespoke proposals that inspire them to give
The position would best suit:
- A candidate with a proven track record of building strong relationships and a solid understanding of major donor fundraising
- Someone who understands the intricacies of line management
- Someone who is willing to get stuck in, eager to impart their knowledge and support the development of the team
Interview dates of the 17th or 20th September.