Lead major donor development at this fantastic youth education charity.
With their soon to be launched three year plan, this children’s charity is positioning itself at the forefront of the speech, language and communication community, developing further projects to help reach more children than ever before.
The Principle Philanthropy Manager will join a team of seven, led by the Director of Philanthropy, split across trust, statutory, major donor and corporate streams with a whole team target of c.£1m.
This role will be vital in bringing the charity’s ambitious three year plan to life, helping to make major donor funding this charity’s largest income stream, with a potential target for the next financial year of £400,000.
This charity need a Philanthropy Manager to drive philanthropic giving by:
- leading this developing income stream, raising a personal target of c.£400,000
- continuing face to face and relational development of a new portfolio of c. 20 individuals, securing continued mid and low level giving and bringing on new, high level support
- growing and developing processes and systems alongside the SMT to help push MD giving into an exciting new phase
- working closely with internal and external stakeholders, leading on seamless site visits, engagement events and new donor propositions.
The position would best suit:
- an autonomous, experienced Major Donor fundraiser that takes a holistic approach to philanthropy
- a externally focused relationship builder able to nurture an income stream still in its infancy whilst delivering new partnerships that lead to continued growth (50:50 split between new business and portfolio management)
- a proactive and confident team player, looking to work in a fast paced, high profile charity that is undergoing an exciting time of change.
Flexible working offered. Applications close Friday 6 December.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Sarah Bowie at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.