A strong community fundraising manager is needed to lead on the strategic development of this income stream alongside special events.
Manage a team to integrate community fundraising within the wider charity and oversea the deliver of a variety of cultivation events.
- Line manage two direct reports working to agreed KPIs
- Lead on the strategic direction of community fundraising
- Manage budgets, forecasting when necessary
- Oversee the creation and delivery of a variety of cultivation events
- Experience in community fundraising management
- Ability to plan strategically whilst also being hands on
- Staff management experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience delivering high profile events, including the development and on the day delivery
- A strong communicator, relationship builder and negotiator with people internally and externally and at all levels
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.