Working in a high-performing, ambitious but supportive team, this Senior Account Manager will lead on the charity’s flagship partnership and manage a small team of fundraisers. The partnership is multi-faceted, and this post will be the strategic lead and lead on the vast commercial offerings and products that come as part of the partnership. The SAM will also manage a Corporate Partnerships Manager, who looks after the day to day employee engagement; and a Corporate Partnerships Coordinator, who is an assistant for the whole corporate partnerships team.
The partnership will hit £10m next year and has been completely transformational for the charity. This type of role does not come up often; please get in touch or click ‘apply’ to find out more.
- development and continual refreshing of a £10m
- 7-yr partnership with big retail brand
- strategic oversight of flagship partnership
- development of a suite of commercial products for the partner and its suppliers
- management of a team of corporate fundraisers, allowing them to grow and develop in their roles
This role would suit someone who:
- wants to use their corporate account management experience to now manage a 7-figure flagship partner
- is keen to refresh and revitalise a partnership, always looking for new ideas, rather than stick to the status quo
- has management experience or transferable skills
- is tenacious and resilient; a strong negotiator; has excellent pitch and presentation skills