Lead this high performing team in creating and delivering high performing events and continuing to grow the charities third party portfolio.
If you have challenge events experience, enjoy leading and motivating a team, and are keen to develop new and exciting opportunities to raise income from events, then get in touch!
- Be a strong leader and manage a of team of three
- Responsible for setting and reporting back on budgets
- Drive forward the events team to meet desired income targets
- Research new event opportunities
- Oversee the operational delivery and project management of the challenge events portfolio
- Develop a strategy to maximise growth and engagement potential, reviewing current events ROI and looking for new opportunities
- Be a strong influencer and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Challenge the status quo and contribute towards the charities internal policies
You will need demonstrable experience in the following:
- Raising income from challenge events
- Line management
- Budget setting and management
- Being sector aware, identifying trends and continuing to drive a culture of innovation and forward thinking
- Project management
- Working across teams to make sure the supporters journey is strong and sustainable
This charity offers 30 days holiday.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.