A buzzy and energised challenge events candidate is needed to further develop a third party events portfolio.
Take this growth area for the charity to the next level, get involved with trialling new places, and oversee the marketing, budgeting and planning for the future.
- Project manage the third party challenge events portfolio
- Plan, market and evaluate each event – some established, others new
- Steward supporters to have an exceptional experience and long term relationships with the charity
- Assist with the logistics in the lead up and on the day
- Manage the budgets for third party events and reforecast as necessary
- Monitor and report on financial and non-financial KPIs
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- proven experience of managing fundraising events and raising income from them
- demonstrable experience of delivering stewardship plans engaging the wider organisation
- knowledge of marketing events and recruiting participants (especially digital)
- project management and organisational experience leading large scale public events
- experience managing volunteers
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- the ability to work with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
You will need a full UK driving license for this role. Core hours are standard, TOIL given when necessary.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.