Are you keen to lead and develop community and events fundraising income streams for a small but dynamic charity? If so get in touch!
This great health charity need an ambitious individual to take ownership and lead on growing and developing their community and events income streams through developing new opportunities and driving long term supporter engagement.
- You will lead on influencing the strategy for these two income streams with the ability to inspire and motivate fundraisers and develop new initaitives
- Research and develop an events portfolio and an assisting marketing plan to go with it
- Work with existing supporters and engage new ones to fundraise for the charity
- Provide guidance to all supporters wanting to get involved, including creating materials
- This is a small charity and you will need to be an adaptable team player able to think strategically but also be hands on when needed.
- A good understanding of community and events fundraising
- A track record of achieving financial and non-financial targets
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Experience working with volunteers and motivating them to raise money
- Ideally you will have managed events from start to finish including carrying out risk assessments, leading on the health and safety aspects and liaising with event suppliers
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.