A great opportunity has arisen as this national charity needs a strong leader to manage a remote team of six across the South of England.
If you are driven to build positive relationships with supporters and volunteers, and can bring your team along with you to do this, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
You will work with the equivalent role covering the North, empowering the UK team to mobilise communities that will give their time and money and pass on the charity’s vision.
- Lead a remote team of six in relationship fundraising with local audiences, focusing on local church groups and other community groups, deepening their engagement with the cause
- Effectively monitor the performance of the team through KPIs, budget management and forward planning
- Manage and report back on income and expenditure budgets
- Review and implement change to improve processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Champion community fundraising and maintain excellent cross-team relationships that will lead to joined up approaches through the charity with its supporters
- Good understanding of developing and growing regional fundraising, and experience managing a remote team
- Significant experience in achieving results in a challenging and complex environment
- Confident managing budgets and reporting back on income and expenditure
- Excellent at communicating and building relationships with people at all levels
- Driven by providing exceptional supporter engagement
- Keen to review and analyse data to inform decision making
- An understanding of the Church of England would be desirable
- A flexible approach to your work, as the role will require frequent travel and the need to work some unsociable hours
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.