A great opportunity to lead a team and deliver on community fundraising strategy, taking ownership and shaping the future of this income stream.
Drive a community team to grow income from various audiences, instilling a culture of cross team working and innovation.
- Implement a community fundraising strategy, building on current opportunities and developing opportunities for growth
- Implement new fundraising products to strengthen the community fundraising portfolio
- Manage, support and lead the community fundraising team of four, setting objectives and managing appraisals
- Evaluate current processes and procedures and make suggestions for ongoing improvements
- Maintain accurate income and expenditure budgets and lead the team to take ownership of theirs
- Drive innovation and keep up to date on sector trends, using this information to drive the development of new projects
- Extensive experience in community fundraising and managing staff
- Significant budget management experience
- Experience supporting the development and evaluation of new fundraising initiatives
- You will feel comfortable in a fast paced, ambitious charity, able to manage multiple priorities and work to strict deadlines
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and a commitment to cross team working
- Forward thinking, creative and ambitious, instilling this culture into the team you manage
This charity can offer core working hours 10-4pm and one day a week working from home.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Dawn Ballard at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.