This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
This is an ideal role for a fundraiser looking to step up into a senior executive role and focus on corporate partnerships. Interviews to be held on 24th and 27th November 2023.
This charity provides specialist support to women and children escaping domestic violence, modern slavery, human trafficking, forced prostitution, rape, forced marriage and 'honour' based violence. Services include: 24-hr national helpline, outreach and floating support, independent domestic and sexual violence advocates. They raise awareness and influence policy and legislative change.
You will join a successful team reporting into the Corporate Partnerships Manager, as part of a team of 10 including trusts and foundations, major donor and prospect research overseen by the Head of Philanthropy collaboratively working towards a team target of £1m.
Ideally, you will come from a fundraising role working in corporate partnerships or major donor, trusts and foundations or community income streams. With support from the team, you will be raising restricted and unrestricted income from a range of corporate partners from sectors such as tech, cosmetics, banks, financial and other aligned partners to brand and alignment.
As Senior Corporate Partnerships Executive, you will:
- Work alongside the Corporate Partnerships Manager to secure funds and build partnerships with new corporate supporters at 4- and 5-figure level.
- Support an income target of £1m
- Support the creation and delivery of a new business strategy that aligns closely with strategic priorities, incorporating prospect research and proactive approaches across target sectors
- Establish new and creative cultivation strategies to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities and inspire valuable, long-term relationships
- Manage a portfolio of current donors, to deliver excellent stewardship and retention
Ideal skills and experience:
- Experience of managing corporate partnerships, ideally involving a range of activity streams
- Experience of stakeholder engagement and influencing, both externally and internally
- Good understanding of fundraising practices in corporate fundraising, with the ability to deliver on partners’ contractual requirements
- Proven experience of building and securing new funder relationships including networking, making approaches, writing proposals and winning pitches, ideally for restricted and unrestricted income
Employee benefits include:
- Flexible working
- Employee assistance programme available 24/7
- Enhanced sick pay/leave
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, parental and paternity pay and leave
- Life cover scheme (4 x salary)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted membership with PureGym
- Perkbox discounts
- Interest free loans to purchase season tickets for travel to work and/or to pay deposits to secure rented accommodation, and for professional qualifications