Lead and develop a digital acquisition programme.
This is a great opportunity to shape the programme and deliver impressive results in 12 months.
- Responsible for driving the digital acquisition programme, managing a significant budget
- Channels include Facebook, Instagram, PPC and banner (website), all live from 2022
- Role is integral to their 10-year strategy, driving annual doubling of donors
- Opportunity to shape and develop the 1-year-old programme via insight and testing
- Manages the Website Project Manager and Digital Market Executive
- Works across the organisation and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of direct marketing principles
- Experience of developing supporters or customers from paid digital channels
- Line management not essential but must demonstrate emotional intelligence required to understand how to support and manage a team
- A creative and innovative project manager, keen to contribute towards a high performing team
- Excellent relationship builder, able to influence across the charity
1-2 days per week in the London office.
Flexible working patterns available.