Fantastic opportunity to be the fundraising expert an unique capital appeal.
This project will bring the incredible history of this charity to the forefront of people’s mind. It will change the way audiences interact with their heritage properties, bringing new and diverse audiences to them.
They are looking for someone who wants to be involved at the start of the project, being the voice and face of fundraising and ensuring excellent foundations for the appeal to be successful over a 5 year period.
- A new and unique opportunity with the charity working on their 5-year multi-million pound appeal for their historic buildings in central London
- This role will be involved from the outset, providing the link between the heritage teams and fundraising, ensuring the voice of fundraising is intertwined with the overall project
- Work with consultants to establish initial heritage support
- Develop case for support and donor pipeline
- Experience of capital appeal fundraising
- Background in arts, heritage or cultural institution fundraising would be ideal, but candidates with capital appeal experience and an interest in these areas are absolutely of interest
- Skilled at dealing with senior stakeholders, with strong influencing ability
- Knowledge and understanding of trust fundraising desirable
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis. Please get in touch in the first instance to arrange an initial chat.