Key position in the Development Team, focused on corporate new business and establishing five and six-figure partnership opportunities.
Corporate development will play a significant and exciting role within the organisation’s plans to increase development income (across all streams) by £1m in 2022/23. There are some fantastic conversations and potential partnerships already underway, with ample opportunity to be creative and think outside the box when it comes to partnership activity, bringing a commercial mindset and new ideas to the table.
The team already works with an impressive and broad portfolio, which includes leading brands across a range of sectors. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Development you will take responsibility for generating new corporate support through a range of partnerships – from membership, sponsorship/co-creation of events, commercial partnerships, funding partnerships etc. – the opportunities are vast and varied.
- Lead on the planning, development and implementation of corporate new business activity;
- Identify and manage a pipeline of high value corporate prospects, conducting due diligence to minimise reputational risk;
- Develop a broad and varied portfolio of new partnership opportunities, with a focus on high-5/6-figure and multi year relationships;
- Work closely with senior stakeholders (including Trustees and Committee members) to engage their support in priority projects;
- Complete thorough and smooth handover processes for your colleagues in account management once new partnerships are confirmed;
- Line manage a corporate executive (new business), leading by example and supporting their development.
- An experienced corporate fundraiser with a passion for new business, looking for a role that allows a high level of creativity and breadth to their portfolio;
- An individual with expertise of securing five and six-figure corporate support, negotiating and drafting sponsorship/partnership agreements;
- Someone with a high degree of commercial awareness – understanding the needs of corporate supporters to present them with a variety of funding/partnership opportunities.
To apply for this role, please click Quick Apply to submit your CV to Naomi Carruthers at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.