Fantastic opportunity to lead a small team of four Trusts and Grants Fundraisers to achieve a target of £1.8m.
Working closely with the Head of Philanthropy & Partnerships you will support the ongoing development and delivery of the trusts and grants fundraising strategy, managing a team of four Trust and Grants Fundraisers to achieve/exceed income targets and focusing on excellent donor stewardship.
As team lead, you will support the professional development of the team in order to achieve their individual targets and secure further income in support of the organisation. You will work with senior stakeholders (internally and externally) in order to identify funding opportunities and monitor trusts and grants income and forecasts.
Personally, you will contribute to income generation and have responsibility for your own small portfolio of prospects and funders – leading on complex bids with a focus on new long term/multi year funding opportunities.
The role would best suit:
- An experienced trusts and foundations fundraiser with previous line management expertise;
- Someone with a demonstrable track record of securing high five- and six-figure donations;
- An individual with knowledge and expertise of the trusts and grants fundraising environment, able to lead by example with a focus on the bigger picture;
- A true relationship builder, focused on excellent donor stewardship to ensure long term support;
- A candidate with expertise of complex and multi year donations.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 28 April, please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Naomi Carruthers at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.