With responsibility for a team of 3 you will split your time 50/50 between team management and fundraising. This role would be best suited to a candidate with demonstrable experience of leading a team and personally securing five- and six-figure gifts from trusts, foundations and statutory sources.
You will be responsible for:
- Team Management - supporting the development of 3 line reports through objective setting and regular 1-1s;
- Securing funding from a mixed portfolio of donors and prospects, with a focus on multi-year relationships. The organisation benefits from a number of warm relationships and your personal fundraising target will be c.£500,000 within a wider team target of c.£2.4m;
- Supporting monthly financial reporting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of securing five- and six-figure gifts from trusts, foundations and statutory sources;
- Have experience of line management and supporting the professional development of direct reports;
- Be a fantastic relationship builder - able to establish rapport with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve team targets.