Great opportunity to join a leading health and research charity, helping to nurture a strong portfolio of warm donors.
This medical charity offers support and practical information, campaigns and funds research.
The Trust Fundraiser will complete a team of four which sits within the wider fundraising and communication department, made up of Trusts and Lottery, Partnerships (major donor, events and corporate), Supporter Experience, Public Fundraising and MarComms. The overall income target is c.£14m.
The Trust team’s target currently stands at c.£1m, whereby approximately half of this comes from Big Lottery Funding. The successful candidate will be expected to steward an already strong portfolio of bodies that give upwards of £5k using a suite of robust, bespoke fundraising collateral.
A Trust Fundraiser is needed to help build and steer a long term, sustainable Trust programme by:
- continuing the stewardship of a portfolio of warm funders who give upwards of £5k, with a particular focus on the development of the small trust programme
- supporting the wider Trust team with asks above c.£50k
- working with the other Trust fundraiser in the team to streamline the process of fundraising administration, eg thanking donors, ensuring all are kept up to date etc.
The position would best suit:
- a trust fundraiser looking to take the next step in their career, with proven experience of 4-5 figure giving
- an externally focused relationship builder, motivated by generating new income by engaging new funders and developing excellent proposals
- someone who can expertly steward, manage and develop funding relationships
- a proactive and confident team player, able to shift focus from complex relationships and asks, to supporting the wider fundraising team, undertaking administrative tasks, financial reporting and upholding fundraising best practice.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 25 September, with interviews the following week.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Sarah Bowie at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.