Great role for an experienced trusts fundraiser to join a small, community based organisation to support future income growth.
Following a difficult year for the sector this organisation are looking to stabilise trusts and foundations income this year (c.£400k) while planning for future growth and pipeline development.
Trusts and foundations are an important source of fundraising for the team, forming around 35% of the organisation’s overall income. You will be responsible for the trusts and foundations portfolio with a focus on five- and six-figure donations.
As Trusts and Foundations Manager you will:
- Be responsible for income generation from trusts and foundations with a focus on large, multi year grants that support organisational development
- Support pipeline development, identifying new funding opportunities and potential areas for support
- Work collaboratively with the internal teams to identify funding needs and priorities to match against donor criteria
- Have responsibility for grant and relationship management of existing funders (some giving c.£100k pa)
The role would best suit:
- An experienced trusts fundraiser with a demonstrable track record of securing high five-figure gifts
- Someone with grant management expertise who has an understanding of complex funders and multi year relationships to support long term organisational aims
- A collaborative fundraiser, happy to work as part of a small and effective team to support income generation
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further details.
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Naomi Carruthers at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.