Oversee £1.8m income from trusts and foundations in a charity whose work is incredibly relevant after the pandemic.
Due to an internal promotion, this bereavement support charity has a vacancy for a Trusts and Foundations Manager, who will be responsible for the £1.8m the charity secures through this income stream.
The role will:
- oversee a Trusts Fundraising Officer who secures lower level trusts and foundations
- develop strategy for mid- and high-value applications
- oversee trusts income from a network of regional hubs (c.£300k)
- develop and maintain key relationships with funders including Children in Need, the National Lottery, Garfield Western and other smaller private trusts
We are looking for someone who:
- has demonstrable success in trusts and foundations fundraising
- is ready for a challenging, busy but highly exciting role
- is able to manage a fast-paced workload
- has excellent written skills
- has excellent relationship management skills
- is creative and able to package up services in a compelling way for funders
To apply for this role, please click Apply with Charityjob to submit your CV to Emily Birch at QuarterFive Fundraising Recruitment. If your experience is a good fit, we will send you a job description and arrange a briefing call or meeting that will provide you with all the information required to formally apply. QuarterFive aims to proactively support your job search, so we may also consider your details for other job vacancies to enable us to find a position that is most suitable for you.