Senior Rehabilitation Assistant
Fixed Term Contract to March 2020
Banstead, Surrey SM7 3EE
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a caring and experienced senior rehabilitation assistant. The existing postholder is developing their career with an internal secondment and we are therefore offering a fixed term contract to end March 2020.
- To work under the direction of the registered nurse on shift in order to achieve a high standard of care and rehabilitation support, compatible with the policies and procedures of Neuro Rehabilitation Services.
- To direct and supervise, by example and good practice, the work of the rehabilitation assistants.
- To work with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure optimum cognitive, social, emotional, physical and functional recovery of clients.
- Contributing to the rehabilitation journey of clients matters to you
- You are passionate about caring for others in a person-centred way
- You are a natural leader who motivates others
- You have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or desire to work towards qualifying
- Able to work shifts and weekends
- Our Values and Behaviours inspire you
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. Whether you work in one of our client-facing services, or at the head office, you’ll never be far away from the inspiring journey of our service users. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Range of training opportunities provided to ensure career development
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid breaks
- One free hot meal per shift
- Compressed hours
- Uniform provided
Being Part of QEF Means
- Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
- Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Being an active team player.
- Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW via the link!