We need a talented, forward-thinking Head of Finance to support the Chief Executive Officer and work within the Senior Leadership Team to achieve the goals of our strategic plan and make QVT outstanding in every area. QVT is in a period of expansion and the next five years will see the organisation grow rapidly. As well as increasing our reach we want to increase the quality of the services we provide to our clients.
- Financial management – reporting, budgets, forecast, supporting the organisation in decision-making, annual accounts and audit
- Financial accounting – maintain accounting records, supplier payments and credit control
- Strategy – work with the SLT to produce and update strategy; specific responsibility for financial plan; prepare and maintain implementation plan
- Risk – own risk register
- Governance – work with trustees to ensure good governance utilising Charity Commission and NCVO tools
- Property leases – negotiate new leases with Head of Operations; renew existing leases; work with lawyers
- New business – work with CEO on new business opportunities; prepare proposals for trustees
- Client licenses – manage all aspects of client license documentation, to include communication with local authorities responsible for funding residents
- Pricing – set and maintain Housing Benefit, Service Charge and rents
- IT – manage all aspects of IT; work with third party support company
- Insurance – renew insurance; ensure adequate cover in place
- Trustees – present to trustees
- External relationships – maintain good relations with lawyers, auditors, bankers, insurance broker and all stakeholders, internal and external
- Manage the Finance Team, including all aspects of recruitment, supervision and learning and development
If you would like to be a part of the QVT team and help make a difference, send your CV and Cover Letter.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.