Database and Fundraising Administrator
£22,500 pa + benefits (25 days annual leave, reward scheme and pension, flexible working options will be considered)
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity enables families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness to make the most of time together, providing expert, practical and emotional support, where they need it for as long as it is needed.
About the role:
We are looking to appoint a Database and Fundraising Administrator to help the fundraising and engagement teams increase supporter engagement and maximise income generation.
Reporting to the Individual Giving and Supporter Engagement Manager, you will take responsibility for inputting data and income from a variety of sources onto our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, ensuring high data quality and integrity.
Having worked in an administrative/back office support role, you will champion data, systems and process improvement; and support the Database Officer in administering the CRM database, working collaboratively across the fundraising and engagement teams to maximise the efficiency of our processes and ensure data quality.
What we’re looking for:
- Competent in data input, data processing, data analysis and reporting – applications will be particularly welcome from those who have previously worked in CRM database administration in a customer or client relations environment, are educated to A level or equivalent, who have volunteered or worked in a charity
- A co-operative working style – you are able to work well with others, thrive working at a steady pace and have knowledge of the principles that underpin good customer care
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a team-oriented focus
- Patient and consistent – you have better-than-average attention to detail and accuracy, even with repetitive work, and make cautious decisions within clear guidelines
- A confident user of MSOffice and experience of using a CRM database – you are neat and organised, produce high quality accurate work, and are able to carry out instructions carefully.
What we offer:
We have a range of fantastic benefits that we offer our employees. If you’d like to find out more about these benefits and working with us, click here. More information can also be found in our Candidate Pack.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to us via the link.
Your covering letter should highlight why your application should be considered above others, and clearly state how your experience matches the essential criteria outlined in the Person Specification.
First interviews will take place at our Head Office in Leatherhead on 18 October 2021, with second interviews being held on 21 October. We will only contact those applicants who have been successful, and we may close the role early if sufficient applications have been received.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post.
Rainbow Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Rainbow Trust is an equal opportunities employer and a Best Companies Two-Star rated organisation.