£27,000 + benefits (including 25 days annual leave and pension)
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity enables families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness to make the most of their time together, providing expert, practical and emotional support, where they need it for as long as it is needed. For families living with childhood illness, time is everything. Right now, there are too many families coping alone with no support, no time to think, no time to make memories and no time for each other. We believe that no family should go through this alone, so we are here to change that.
About the role:
This Sunday Times Top 100 Not-For-Profit organisation is looking to appoint a Digital Executive to increase engagement and income generation among new and existing audiences, driving loyalty and maximising conversions.
This is an exciting time to join the team as digital and data are at the heart of our fundraising and engagement strategy. Developing our digital capabilities and activity is core to the charity’s growth plans, so the work you and your colleagues do in the digital team will make a real difference.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on digital activity including email campaigns and automations, paid social media advertising, PPC (Google Ad Grants) and cross-channel digital fundraising and engagement campaigns. You will also be heavily involved in supporting the Digital Manager with ongoing website development, managing SEO and mapping and improving content and supporter journeys.
Location: Our new, modern Head Office is situated in Leatherhead, Surrey located just 45 minutes from London Waterloo and Victoria and 25 minutes from Guildford. We are less than a 10 minute walk from Leatherhead Station and the town centre, with free on-site parking.
What we’re looking for:
- Highly proficient in digital analytics and reporting – you have proven experience using a variety of tools including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, DataStudio, Adwords and other in-platform analytics tools such as Facebook Analytics
- A technical, fact-based and straightforward communicator – you have an expertise-based approach to problem solving with minimal risk taking
- Knowledgeable in the maintenance of content management systems (CMS), Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) and Email Service Providers (ESP)
- Proven experience in delivering paid social media advertising
- Authoritative, analytical and conscientious – you provide directive leadership to ensure standards are being met, make quick decisions with integrity within your defined area of expertise and are focused on enhancing existing organisational systems and standards
- Self-disciplined and self-reliant – you enjoy working in a structed environment with clear expectations and a focus on achieving high quality results
- Working at a faster than average pace on multiple, simultaneous projects where every day is different - you maintain accuracy whilst correctly handling details, ensuring the work is completed on time
- Applications will be particularly welcome from those who are familiar with the charity sector
- Educated to A level or equivalent, it is important that you are able to demonstrate your skill in analysing and reporting on digital activity and identifying digital trends
What we offer:
We have a range of fantastic benefits that we offer our employees. If you’d like to find out more about these benefits and working with us, click here.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting why your application should be considered above others to us via the link.
For a detailed job description visit rainbowtrust org uk or call 01372-220073.
First interviews will take place at our Head Office in Leatherhead during the week beginning 16 March 2020, with second interviews being held shortly thereafter. We will only contact those applicants who have been successful and may close the role early if sufficient applications have been received.
Rainbow Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Rainbow Trust is an equal opportunities employer and a Best Companies One-Star rated organisation. Registered Charity No: 1070532