Digital Marketing Executive
£27,500 + benefits (including 25 days annual leave and pension)
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity is going through an exciting time where we are rebuilding!
Following a difficult year, we are pleased that to reach more families in need with a high-quality family support service we are starting to rebuild and grow our care teams and will be opening two new Care teams in Liverpool and Reading. This is a perfect time to join us.
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity enables families who have a child with a life-threatening or terminal illness to make the most of time together, providing expert, practical and emotional support, where they need it for as long as it is needed. For families living with childhood illness, time is everything. Right now, there are too many families coping alone with no support, no time to think, no time to make memories and no time for each other. We believe that no family should go through this alone, so we are here to change that.
About the role:
This Best Companies Top 100 mid-sized company and Top 20 charity is looking to appoint a Digital Marketing Executive to support lead generation, acquisition and stewardship through digital channels, and to grow engagement and donations from Rainbow Trust’s supporters. You will support the team with improvements to the website and content architecture, optimising digital platforms, processes and integrations to improve user experience and engagement
Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for developing a new email marketing programme – working collaboratively to improve audience segmentation and targeting through the CRM database, planning email journeys, then leading on email design, build, send and evaluation.
You will work closely with the Social Media and Content Executive and the Multichannel Designer on creating impactful and inspiring content for the website and for email journeys and campaigns.
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey (some flexible working options available)
What we’re looking for:
- An influential and persuasive communicator for both online and offline content – you have professional experience in planning and delivering email campaigns using an Email Service Provider (ESP) like Mailchimp
- Supportive and motivating – you engage the commitment of others and build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Socially focused and friendly – you have a helpful attitude, and a co-operative, collaborative decision-making style
- Working at a faster than average pace on multiple, simultaneous projects where every day is different - you maintain accuracy whilst correctly handling details, ensuring the work is completed on time
- Applications will be particularly welcome from those who are familiar with the charity sector and have experience working with Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager and Photoshop
- Educated to A level or equivalent, it is important that you are able to demonstrate your skill in analysing and interpreting data to drive optimisation
What we offer:
We have a range of fantastic benefits that we offer our employees. If you’d like to find out more about these benefits and working with us more information can also be found in our Candidate Pack.
How to apply:
For a full job description and person specification please visit our website.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting why your application should be considered above others to us via the link.
Interviews will take place at our Head Office in Leatherhead with the dates to be confirmed.
We will only contact those applicants who have been successful.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post.
As a CQC registered organisation, it is an expectation that all Rainbow Trust employees are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (unless medically exempt).
Rainbow Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Rainbow Trust is an equal opportunities employer and a Best Companies Two-Star rated organisation.