RANGER CADETS is a pilot not-for-profit voluntary uniformed programme for young people aged 13-19 years old in England that will be launching in 2020.
- Pro-actively work against social exclusion and encourage inclusion.
- Make a valuable contribution to our local communities.
- Provide our young people, many of whom come from disadvantaged backgrounds and areas, positive role models, skills & personal development as well as fun activities, to encourage them into the mainstream,
- Raise personal aspirations, discipline, respect, self-confidence, self-worth, and self-belief.
RANGER CADETS specifically will provide a range of activities and personal development opportunities, which promote physical, intellectual, mental, social and spiritual well-being of both the individual and the team. This helps achieve a young person’s full inner potential positively through 'learning by doing,' giving young people fresh opportunities, responsibility and a sense of community and belonging. We believe this is more essential and relevant than ever before due to the challenges facing society and young people in the UK today.
With your support we will be able to work to raise our profile, build links and partnerships and raise essential funding to enable us to grow the work we do and become a success for young people.
We are seeking a Project Manager who can help us initially with the set up and launch of our pilot uniformed cadet programme and then later (if interested) take on future project management roles such as setting up cadet units, project managing any other future projects. This will include;
- Mapping out and create a plan of action (Project Plan) for us to use as a working document to help us set up and launch our pilot programme.
- Leading on the Project Management of the set up and launch, working closely with the Founder.
- Keeping track of all projects and activities, including whos leading on what aspect.
- Reporting to the Founder and Board of Trustees on project matters.
- Other related Project Manager duties.
To apply email, us with your CV and a short statement on why you want to volunteer with us.