This role will be responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping and associated financial administration for the charity. The Bookkeeper will support the Finance Manager to monitor the finances and ensure the financial information is up to date and accurate
Role specific responsibilities;
- Record all purchase orders, invoices and payments
- Ensure all payments are authorised by the relevant Trustees/staff prior to payment.
- Enter all income and expenditure on QuickBooks and send out remittances
- Reconcile the bank and petty cash
- Support the Finance Manager to monitor income and expenditure, cash flow, and risks
- Support the Finance Manager to report to funders, the CEO and the Board of Trustees
We require the post holder to be female - Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR), Schedule 9 (Work; Exceptions), Part 1 (Occupational Requirements), of the Equality Act (2010) applies. RCEW and local Rape Crisis Centres provide a women-only safe space in which women and children who have experienced sexual violence are supported and can access services.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.