Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, the primary responsibilities of the role involve managing relations with RBST’s Members and Partners.
- To be the first point of contact for members and RBST Support Groups
- To inspire and motivate the network of Support Groups so as to deliver RBSTs strategy and objectives
- To ensure Support Group compliance with RBST financial and other regulations
- To actively manage relationships with sponsors and corporate partners
- To seek out and identify prospective sponsors and corporate partners
- Maintaining the database to coordinate leads and follow ups
- Organising or overseeing RBST’s presence at shows and events
- Contribute to yearly budgeting processes and strategic planning exercises
- Contribute to Committee papers
- Contribute to website and social media activity
- Assist the Director of Finance and Operation with such other activities as may be required, including but not limited to merchandising, health and safety and running training courses.
- Experience of membership organisations – Essential
- Excellent organisational skills – Essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Essential
- Confidence in working with people at a variety of levels – Essential
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with people at a variety of levels – Essential
- Experience of corporate fundraising – Desirable
- Experience of organising events – Desirable
- Good financial management skills – Desirable
- Basic Competency in Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Essential
- Basic competency inputting and organise data - Essential
How to apply:
Please click on the apply with CharityJob button and submit a CV and Covering Letter addressing the points in the job description above.
Applications that do not include a covering letter will not be considered.