Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Centre (Cheshire & Merseyside)
Opportunity for a 28 hour post or two 14 hour part time posts in locations across Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 to 28,000 FTE Depending on experience Pro rata
The post holder will work within a multi-disciplinary framework to undertake comprehensive assessments and offer therapeutic interventions to children, aged 5 to 18 years, who have experienced sexual violence. Therapy will take place in locations across Cheshire.
- Diploma in Counselling
- Recognised Qualification/Experience in Child & Adolescent Therapy or Play Therapy (as recognised by BAPT, PTUK, BACP)
- Accredited member of BACP or equivalent governing body
- Evidence of 450 supervised contact hours
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with children aged 5 to 18 who have experienced sexual violence/trauma
- Experience of undertaking comprehensive assessments
- Strong crisis and risk management skills
- Understanding of the short and long term impact of sexual violence on children
- Understanding of safeguarding frameworks/protocols and legal responsibilities
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this post
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.