This is a great opportunity for an experienced and energetic fundraising leader to join Raystede, the animal welfare charity in Sussex.
You will be leading on all fundraising activity and developing long term investment plans to rapidly increase Raystede’s income through the full range of income streams including major appeals, individual giving, and legacies. You will manage our small fundraising team and will also have the opportunity to further build your own high performing team in line with agreed investments.
You will report to the Chief Executive Officer work as part of our Senior Management Team to ensure we achieve our strategic aims.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about animal welfare and can really grasp this fundraising opportunity with both hands. You will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of successful fundraising through a variety of income streams
- Experience of leading fundraising campaigns which target different audiences through a range of channels and activity
- That you are an inspiring manager able to strike the balance of keeping your team motivated and highly productive
- That you are a confident speaker and networker with proven success of building major partnerships
- Excellent planning and budgeting skills
- Able to demonstrate your knowledge of fundraising opportunities in Sussex
Please visit our website for more information about Raystede.
If you would like a chat with our Chief Executive about the role, please contact us to arrange a suitable date to talk over the phone.
How to apply – application form with cover letter
Closing date for applications 10th July
Telephone interviews week commencing 13th July
Interviews with CEO and Trustees week commencing 20th July
Candidates will have an opportunity to visit Raystede which will be arranged and agreed in due course.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.